We receive an offering in our Sunday AM service.
Online giving to New Life is fast easy and secure.
Using online giving has many benefits.
- Set up automatic giving by bank draft or bank card.
- Give by mobile device anytime – even during service.
- Create an account to make your giving easy (No need to enter data each time for example).
- View all your giving records from past year! You can also see your this in your Simple Church account (see Member's Area page).
- Or if you prefer, you can “quick give” without creating an account.
- Donate to special funds
- It is safe, secure, and easy to use
As always, we encourage you give via bank draft, checking or debit card. We discourage the use revolving credit for giving.
a. Add this number to your contacts 803-244-9188.
b. Text a dollar amount you wish to give to 803-244-9188. (IE you can text: $50 or just: 50 without the dollar sign).
c. If this is your first time texting to give, you will receive get a text back with a link to setup your debit or credit card securely. (First time only and takes 1-2 minutes.)
d. You are done!
New! - Give via the EASYTITHE APP
- You can optionally add a fund after your amount. Example $50 building, or $50 tithe
- To get a list of the available funds, text the word: “Funds” to the number above.
- Text the word “help” to the number above to receive a copy of the directions.
- Text the word “reset” to the number above to remove your payment information (so you can add new payment or update your card information the next time.)
- Our service provider has a app, just search EASYTITHE in your app store. Enter the church name and zip code: 29063
- If you have an account, login. If you do not, create one and you will be ready to give.
- Click the red + sign to give, see your history and more.
New Life Community Church
10809 Broad River Rd.
Irmo SC 29063
We believe that we are stewards of God’s resources because He is the owner of all that we have. In the Bible, we are reminded of the importance of giving back a portion of what God has so generously provided. His Word tells us that giving is an act of worship that should be done with a spirit of cheerful thanksgiving.
At New Life, we have several ways that you can give to God’s work through your tithes and offerings. You can give by check on Sundays, you can mail a check to our offices, you can give online. Your gift will be recorded and you will be provided an annual statement for tax purposes at the end of the year. Please know that the online giving does not make a distinction regarding a debit card or a credit card. We discourage use a credit card unless it is paid off every month.
The Bible speaks in Proverbs 22:7 about “the borrower [being] servant to the lender.” We do not wish our congregation to go into debt by tithing on a credit card that is not paid off.
Our budget relies on the tithes and offerings of our givers that are not designated to pay for ongoing needs of the church body. However, we know that God leads people to give to certain projects, missions, and other ministries. If you mark your gift for one of these, we will use the resource for that purpose.