Some activities we offer as a part of our Kid's Ministry...
- Sunday Morning Kid's Church - children ages K5-5th grade. We use puppets, games, crafts, music, video and age appropriate Bible lessons.
- Children are dismissed from worship service
- Our Kid's Church is staffed by loving, experienced and trained teachers that have had background checks to insure the best and most responsible care.
- On communion Sundays and baptisms we will bring the children back to worship to observe or participate.
- Children bring home a "Make It Stick" activity sheet from Kids Church, to further incorporate the lesson/
- Vacation Bible School (VBS) is a 2-day event that takes place in the Summer.
Kid's Ministry team Leader
My name is Sarah Epting and I love working with children. My husband Tim and I have been involved in various aspects of children’s ministry for about 18 years. We have 5 children and one amazing daughter-in-law. I love connecting with kids and have a blast helping in Children’s church! CS Lewis once said, “Children are not a distraction from more important work. They are the most important work”. They are loved, valued, and pursued! They are never too young for a relationship with Christ, and the LORD can work in them and through them in BIG ways. I pray that they will always know the never-ending love of the LORD, and be a generation shining a bright light in the world.