Safety Procedures All Services
- Surfaces are wiped down or sprayed down with disinfecting solution prior to Sunday service.
- UV Light Air purifiers may be used in the room.
- Please leave spacing between your party and others. Please respect others who need to be more cautious.
- A formal offering will not be taken. There is an black offering box at the back door, or you may give online.
- Greeting time is optional, those who prefer to not greet each other may remain seated to indicate their preference.
- Sanitation stations are available in the lobby.
- The lobby will stream the service for those who prefer to enter after the singing.
- Coffee bar is not offered at this time.
- If you are sick or high risk, we kindly ask that you not bring risk to others or yourself. Please join us online.
- We respect that each person has to take personal responsibility for their decision to attend.
Sunday Mornings Services:
- 10:30am - Our Regular Service. In person or online. Masks are welcome but not required at this service.
- 9am is a "Extra Precautions" Worship Service . Designed for those who need to be more cautious.
- It meets in the Connection Center ( back building ).
- The following guidelines are enforced: Social distancing of 6 feet and masks are strictly required during the entire time in the building.
- Air purification system is used in the building.
- Upcoming service dates are: Mar 14 and Apr 4 (Easter Sunday). Additional dates are to be determined.
Teens, Kids Church and Nursery
- Our Toddler Nursery ( ages 1-5) and Kids Church (Ages 5-10) are now open and staffed.
- The Baby Nursery (ages 0-1) will be open but unstaffed for parents who need a place to take their child for a break.
- Children's will be asked to wash hands or use hand sanitizer prior to entering nursery.
- Children will be encouraged to not share toys and toys will be wiped down with disinfectant between uses. Parents are asked to not bring their families to church if anyone in the family is experiencing Covid-19 symptoms.
- Kids church will be offered during the sermon on Sunday morning. Parents are still welcome to keep their children with them in service if they are more comfortable doing so.
- Our Catalyst youth group (junior and senior high) meets at 6:30pm each Sunday Night in the youth building
- We are not currently offering in person Wed night in person Bible Study nor kids programs.
- Our Wed Bible Study is offered on Facebook at 7pm.