- Surfaces are wiped down or sprayed down with disinfecting solution prior to Sunday service.
- UV Light Air purifiers may be used in the room.
- Please leave spacing between your party and others.
- Please respect others who need to be more cautious.
- A formal offering will not be taken. There is an black offering box at the back door, or you may give online.
- Greeting time is optional, those who prefer to not greet each other may remain seated to indicate their preference.
- Sanitation stations are available in the lobby.
- The lobby will stream the service for those who prefer to enter after the singing.
- Coffee bar is not offered at this time.
- If you are sick or high risk, we kindly ask that you not bring risk to others or yourself. Please join us online.
- We respect that each person has to take personal responsibility for their decision to attend.
Sunday Mornings Services:
- 10:30am - Our Regular Service. In person or online.
- Masks are welcome but not required at this service.
- 9am is a "Extra Precautions" Worship Service . Designed for those who need to be more cautious - NEW
- It will meet in the connection center ( back building), and will have the following guidelines enforced: Social distancing of 6 feet, and masks strictly required during the entire time in the building. Air purification system will also be used when it arrives.
- This service is not held yet weekly at this time.
- Next scheduled services for 2020 is on Dec 20 at 9am. Please return here after Dec 20 for our 2021 schedule.
Teens, Kids Church and Nursery
- Our Toddler Nursery and Kids Church are now open. The Baby Nursery (ages 0-1) will be open but unstaffed for parents who need a place to take their child for a break.
- Children's will wash hands or use hand sanitizer prior to entering nursery. Children will be encouraged to not share toys and toys will be wiped down with disinfectant between uses. Parents are asked to not bring their families to church if anyone in the family is experiencing Covid-19 symptoms.
- Kids church will be offered during the sermon on Sunday morning. Parents are still welcome to keep their children with them in service if they are more comfortable doing so.
- Our Catalyst youth group (junior and senior high) meets at 6:30pm each Sunday Night in the youth building
- We are not currently offering Wed night in person Bible Study nor kids programs.
- Our Wed Bible Study is offered on Facebook at 7pm.