Teens, Kids Church and Nursery Re-Opening Update.
- Our Toddler Nursery and Kids Church are not open again.
- The Baby Nursery ( ages 0-1) will be open but unstaffed for parents who need a place to take their child for a break.
- Kids church will be offered during the sermon on Sunday AM. Parents are still welcome to keep their children with them in service if they are more comfortable doing so. Activity sheets are offered in the lobby.
- Your teen youth group is meeting 6:30 pm on Sunday Nights in the youth building
- All surfaces will be wiped down or sprayed down with disinfecting solution prior to Sunday service.
- Children and workers will wash hands or use hand sanitizer prior to entering nursery.
- Children will be encouraged to not share toys and toys will be wiped down with disinfectant between uses.
- Contact games and activities will be discouraged.
- Parents are asked to not bring their families to church if anyone in the family is experiencing Covid-19 symptoms.
Sunday morning in-person worship is offered at 10:30 am. Please note:
- Please leave spacing between yourself and others. Please leave 2 chairs between your party and others across a row.
- Please maintain safe distance between others, and respect others who need to be more cautious.
- A formal offering will not be taken. There is an offering box at the back door, or you may give online.
- Greetings will be with warm smiles only. Additional sanitation stations are available in the lobby.
- Masks are welcome, and are provided in the lobby. Coffee bar will not be offered.
- Lastly, if you are sick or high risk, we kindly ask that you not bring risk to others or yourself. Please join us online. We respect that each person has to take personal responsibility for their decision to attend.
- We are not currently offering Wed night in person Bible Study nor kids programs.
- Our Wed Bible Study is offered on Facebook at 7 pm.